Saturday, 13 August 2016

I had a whole post typed up about a piece I heard on the radio (Newstalk) this morning about women working outside of the home and then coming home to start their second job i.e housekeeping.  It was interesting to say the least but I've heard the conversation before.  Needless to say I hope that I am instilling in my two boys that housework is not for women/mothers alone.  They have to pull their weight!!!  I want that when they leave home they are independent and can look after themselves and keep their home clean!

After doing the chores with my eldest this morning I managed to work up a bit of a headache so hoping a couple of tablets and a hot cuppa will lift that bad boy!

Loving my tin mug I got last night in Tesco, 40 cent can you believe it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Any comments, thoughts, feedback is welcome!