Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Writer's block

Already??
 
Yep, it's kinda been quiet in terms of crafting.  I have spent time de-cluttering the house and there's still loads to get through. 
 
I have put my Etsy shop on vacation mode until the end of the month. 
 
We have been sitting weather permitting out in the garden and one evening we were lucky in that it was a warm evening, the air was warm and we just sat and chatted with a friend.

Oh and the laundry, here's Barney keeping me company while I fold it (not iron) fold it away...I know how you feel Barney, there's better things to do in life than laundry :)


I haven't taken a proper break from the shop in years, so it's high time to step totally away from it for a couple of weeks.  I also want to continue with the house i.e. declutter and pain the kitchen and so on.  So watch this space!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Any comments, thoughts, feedback is welcome!